Lawhorn and Associates Insurance

423 867-3030   

Auto Insurance, SR22, Home Owners Insurance, Rental Insurance, Boat Insurance, RV Insurance, Life Insurance, Commercial and Special Events Insurance.


5611 Ringgold Rd Suite 150

Chattanooga, TN 37412

Open M-F 9 - 5 and Sat 9 - 12.



Insurance 101

Liability Insurance Only

Liability  insurance covers two different types of damage, bodily injury and property damage. Bodily injury occurs when you cause physical harm to another person while driving. Property damage occurs when you cause damage to property owned by another person while driving. If you don't have enough coverage, you are financially responsible for the part that the insurance does not cover.

Liability insurance is usually the first type of insurance any beginning driver buys when they purchase a car. If you have a loan on the car, liability insurance is not enough to meet bank insurance requirements, you will need full coverage.

Full Coverage:

  • Bodily Injury: Medical-related expenses you caused to others.
  • Property Damage: Cost to repair or replace other's property (such as a car).
  • Collision: Damages incurred by your vehicle in an auto accident.
  • Comprehensive: Expenses due to theft, vandalism, glass breakage, and related matters to your car that weren't caused by an auto accident.


This is basic full coverage.  You can add on Medical (which cover you), Rental Car, Roadside Assistant and Accidental Death coverages.




Free Website Translator

"Se Habla Español"


We insure all of Tennessee and Georgia areas.

Give us a call today for a free quotes.